Friday 4 July 2014

Jeffrey Campbell Platrane Shoes || Unboxing


My Office parcel arrived!


Anyone else get insane satisfaction from ripping open these kind of bags? Ugh. It's nearly as good as stroking a cat - but not quite.






And speaking of cats, look how amazing the box is! This is my second pair of Jeffrey Campbell shoes. I bought Lita Spikes a few years back for my sixth form prom. I love the Jeffrey Campbell boxes. Last time, it had a drawing of a face on the front with loads of beautiful colours in her hair. Inside the box, I found details of the artist. I have to say I prefer that box but I still LOVE this one - mainly for its cat element. The profiles for some of the cats inside this box literally killed me: "Widowed down to earth tabby seeks housebroken similar female for late in life cat romance and friendship" hahahaha. "Seeking a bad boy who can pamper this uptown feline".



These are the Jeffrey Campbell Platrane shoes in a UK7 (yeah, I have big feet for a 5ft 5 girl). I love how distressed they look because they appeared to be plain black on the Office website! I know I go on about my student budget a lot and how broke I am but how could I pass up on these when they were only £60 in the sale (usually £135)?! I have now put my bank card away and I don't intend to get it out until I next have to pay for driving lessons!



Please excuse my pasty legs and recovering shaving rash. I don't false tan and I avoid the sun so I'm constantly a clinical shade of white. Campbell shoes are so unbelievably comfortable and I'm all about the comfy life. They have so much cushioning on the soles that they almost feel like slippers.

It's incredibly difficult to take photos of yourself without a tripod so you will have to excuse all my photographs. My boyfriend is the only person that I have told about my blog and he lives at the other end of the country so I have no one to assist me right now.



I'm not sure why I look tanned, 'cos I'm not. Anyway, as I said before, it's really hard to take photos of yourself without a tripod but I have teamed my Platranes with:

"London" t-shirt from H&M: £7.99 (old)
Crystal necklace from Black Moon: £6.99 (can't find link)
Lord of the Rings ring from eBay: 99p (can't find link)

I have absolutely no regrets buying these. I absolute love them and I will be wearing them to death this summer.
I'm definitely going to invest in some fishnet tights and socks when I can afford them!

24 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I have major shoe envy right now! I love them so so so much! I would buy them but I've been treating myself a little toooooo much lately...

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love unboxing things. These are nice!
    Great blog. Xx
    http://louiselovesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow these are gorgeous! I'm with you on the struggles of outfit photos, though I did recently buy a tripod for £5.50 off ebay which feels so cheap but works surprisingly well if that's all you were going to use it for - I think I'd invest in a better quality tripod if I ever wanted to take it up a mountain or something though!

    Megan // Lazy Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was in love with the box and then I saw the shoes and fell in love even more! Those shoes are gorgeous - tres jealous!

    Rachael at rachaelisnotwowzie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are absolutely gorgeous! So pretty :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool edgy shoes! =)
    Please, check out my blog!

    http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    xoxo,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your blog…and this is a super fun (and funny post). Enjoy those Jeffrey Campbells (probably don't need to tell you that, you seem like you are already well on your way to loving them deeply and madly)…they look great on you.

    xx
    Michele
    http://www.roguetutu.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love unboxing.Your blog is so lovely:)
    Keep in touch xoxo
    Antonella!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would buy those just for the shoe box. Love cats.

    And I like the shoes a lot too. They're super cool with the cutouts and chunky platform.

    gingercatqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. aah i love those!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing!! They're too cool!
    Kiss
    Yle

    new post up

    www.ysdblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow, that really is one gorgeous pair of shoes x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. love these shoes
    http://amandachic.com/about/noticias/lace-top.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice shoes!!!
    would you like to follow each other? let me know...
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous boots! love how you paired it with lace shorts.

    X Malena
    www.FashionContainer.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your blog photo's are amazing I'm going to follow you for sure!

    x Julia ( https://www.juliasfashionminute.com/ )

    ReplyDelete
  18. love how you took photos during the unboxing!
    http://constellxtion.blogspot.co.uk/
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow Great post xx

    Let's keep in touch? Follow for follow?

    Laura Macij
    http://www.lauramacij.com/2014/07/interview-for-panele-magazine.html

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cute! I love your lace shorts x

    stylefolio.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  21. Those shoes are great!!! I've always love JCs x Followed your blog on Bloglovin!!

    ♥ Erika from STYLE AND SUNDRY (http://e-rosales.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Stunning shoes! :)

    beth96x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete