Thursday 5 June 2014

Festival Lust List

Summer Lust List

Festival season is here and sadly, I have nothing lined up.
*sobs into pillow*

Despite the fact that I won't be going to Leeds, Download or Glastonbury *sniffles* I have been spending hours and hours online looking for what I would buy if I was going to a festival.

So I took to Polyvore to find my favourite pieces and pop them together to share on my blog.

Click here for my Polyvore profile.


1. Dr Martens Clarissa - £90

Buy here at OFFICE 

2. Urban Decay Electric palette - £38

Buy here at DEBENHAMS

3. Grafea Checkerboard Backpack - £210

Buy here at HARRODS

4. Joss & Main Electric Haze Pillow - Now unavailable :(

Was available here at JOSS & MAIN

5. Jordan Carlyle Vanity iPhone5/5S Case - £21.69

Buy here at SHOPBOP

6. Motel Luella Jumpsuit - £38

Buy here at MOTEL ROCKS

7. Monki Amber Top - £12

Buy here at MONKI

8. Dolce and Gabbana Shorts - £195

Buy here at YOOX

9. Bibi Bijoux Pink Crystal Double Wrap Bracelet - £90

Buy here at BIBI BIJOUX

10. The Pool Party Tie Dye Hair Ties - £6.43

Buy here at ETSY

6 comments:

  1. Love the motel sunflower Playsuit x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab wishlist, my faves are the cushion and the sunflower playsuit. Gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Florals and nice prints!! Great!
    Followed btw

    http://everybodyssunshine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I realy want number 8! Just wow. You chose great pieces xx

    Mia
    www.ssenescence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete