Thursday 12 December 2013

Barry M Gelly nail polish

I'm usually a YSL girl when it comes to lipstick. But with nail polish, I often go to Barry M. I haven't really been loving the matte polishes that have hit the shelves lately. I was really disappointed with Topshop's matte polishes, but Barry M managed to make them slightly better. Even so, I cannot bring myself to part with my money and if you know me, you know that I prefer EVERYTHING in matte.

So instead of following this matte trend, I decided to try Barry M's Gelly Hi-Shine nail paint (I know, I'm a little behind... They have been out for a while). I bought it in the colour Blueberry and the colour Lychee and I LOVE LOVE LOVE them! I usually like to match my fingers and toes but I currently have Lychee on my tootsies and Blueberry on my fingernails. They aren't a lot shinier than normal polishes but I can definitely see the difference. I always manage to chip my nails in the first 24 hours after applying my nail polish if I don't wear a top coat... Currently, I don't have a top coat on and my nails look freshly painted two days into it! When applied, it has a kind of thicker look, which I guess makes it live up to it's "Gelly" name...

I bought these from Superdrug. They cost £3.99 each, but are totally worth it!

I would post a picture of my fingers and toes but I figured people wouldn't want to see my feet!

Get them here!


No comments:

Post a Comment