Friday 5 September 2014

Urban Decay Pulp Fiction Mrs. Mia Wallace lipstick review

Like most people, I've been itching to get my hands on the Urban Decay Pulp Fiction range which hit America months ago. 

I went into my local Debenhams today to visit the Urban Decay counter and found that they had completely run out of the Mrs. Mia Wallace Revolution Lipstick which I the item I had most been looking forward to! The woman was new on the job and she tried to offer me similar colours from their normal range but I have to admit, I didn't want to even consider them. I love Pulp Fiction. It's definitely in my top 3 favourite films (along with A Clockwork Orange and all of the Lord of the Rings films... Or does that make it my top 5?).

Whilst she was looking at other colours, she came across one final lipstick which had fallen to the bottom of the drawer! Of course, I instantly bought it.

The lipstick retails at £15 and it is one of those "get it before it's gone" items - they won't be making any more once stock has gone, which is unfortunate because I would definitely buy this again.

The packaging is amazing. I really should have taken some more photos to show you the shimmery black tube. Never mind.

It's a very classic shade of dark red but somehow, it definitely has the edge over all other dark red lippies that Urban Decay sell (or maybe I'm just biased). I don't like glossy looks and this certainly isn't glossy but it does have a nice shine and the pigmentation is incredible. I have only just bought this item but I have had it on my lips for the past 2 hours and it hasn't budged despite me dunking biscuits in my tea.

3 comments:

  1. Whaaat I had no idea Urban Decay did a Pulp Fiction inspired line. Also one of my favorite movies! Looking into this now. :)

    Ravishingly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shade of this lipstick and love the makeup in pulp fiction so this is perfect!

    Much love xxx
    CHRISTINANISTA.COM

    ReplyDelete