Wednesday 8 January 2014

Miley Cyrus' for Marc Jacobs Spring 2014

I understand why mums are concerned for their daughters when she stands on stage and smokes a joint, but Miley Cyrus can do no wrong in my eyes. Somehow, she seems to get away with everything she does. And being a girl with thin lips, I envy Miley's perfect mouth and how she can pull of red lipstick so well.

ANYWAY, enough of the fan-girling. Miley Cyrus is now the face of the Spring 2014 campaigns for Marc Jacobs and DAMN does she look good (personally, I'm loving the shoes)!


Back in July 2013, she posed naked for the Marc Jacobs' "Protect The Skin You're In" t-shirts and managed to maintain a classy look. She also posted on Instagram today another picture of her campaign, but this time in sunglasses, and boy, do I want a pair! 


I also want to know who that red-headed model is - such a stunning colour! I may have to do a little researching on that one!

Anyway, what do you guys think? Reckon Miley was a good choice for the campaign or are you not a fan? 


No comments:

Post a Comment