Thursday 3 April 2014

Style Inspo Thursday

I have had so many blogs in the past. Most of them were ranting blogs with a touch of fashion. This blog has taken more of a beauty angle. This was not by choice but I'm loving it so far! 

Anyway, I've come up with a new idea which I will hopefully think of a better name for by next week. 
Each Thursday, I am going to post my current style icon. 

This could be a celebrity, my best friend or even someone off the street or internet.

So to kick start it all, here is Joan Jett!


Back in 2010, I saw Green Day at the Lancashire County Cricket Ground. Joan Jett and the Blackhearts supported. She came out in a black, leather-look catsuit with a low v-neck and a belt around her hips. She had no bra on and her stage presence was brilliant - she was incredible. This was the day that I completely fell in love with her style and her (see below).


I don't think there are many women out there that can carry the outfits Jett wears - 'cept maybe Kristen Stewart in film "The Runaways"! I love her hair and minimal yet completely perfect makeup.


Anyone else get a kind of Sandy at the end of Grease feel from the last photo? 


I won't bombard you with too many photos, but here is probably one of her most famous songs for you guys to enjoy...

I love Britney, but no one should cover this song. 

And please appreciate how amazing she looks all in red!


No comments:

Post a Comment